Under general direction, this position is responsible for coordinating flight operation efforts including mission planning, execution and briefing, debriefing, aircrew resource management and ground and flight safety. Serves as Mission Control Element (MCE) Sensor Operator (SO) of assigned Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs).
Among other Duties:
- Operates the payload of the UAV in support of customer requirements
- Instruct UAV Sensor Operators in ground and flight operations to ensure certifications are maintained and serves as a subject matter expert.
Among other Job Qualifications:
- Six or more years of experience (or 2,000+ hours) in UAV operations or aviation.
- Must demonstrate a detailed understanding of UAV and FAA principles, theories and concepts.
- Detailed understanding of UAVs, tactical reconnaissance and aviation principles
More info at: